It is already time for another Leftover Club post! I joined the club last month to get motivated to try new recipes. I tend to stick with favorites and then never branch out. Let me tell you that you should also branch out with this S’more Cookie. You won’t regret it.
My friend Ashley tried this recipe for a girl’s night we had a few weeks ago. I have made them twice since then. Ryan even requested them for his birthday weekend. These cookies are pretty simple, but taste complicated. The dough is pretty good too.
This month I was paired with Faye Rodriguez from Live Bake Love. Here treats look delicious!
S’more Pudding Cookies
Recipe from Chef in Training
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding dry
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 sheets graham crackers finely crushed
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups flour (may need to add up to an additional 1/4)
- 1/2-2/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cups chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet)
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add in pudding mix and beat until well incorporated.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- In a small bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and flour until evenly mixed.
- Add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredients and beat until well incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips and mini marshmallows until evenly mixed in. Add more if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. You want these cookies to be slightly undercooked. It helps make them extra soft.
If you are interested in joining the Leftover Club, check it out!