Amanda requested to see more of the kitchen. Here you go:
Ryan and I got adventurous the other night and decided to try to make Pad Thai at home. Thanks to the International Section at Kroger, it was easy.
– A box of Thai Kitchen Stir Fry Rice Noodles
– A packet of Thai Kitchen Pad Thai Sauce
– Whatever meat you like. We used chicken.
– Chopped Peanuts
– Optional Veggies like sprouts and Green Onion
– Put the noodles in a container and pour hot tap water over them. Let them sit for 25-30 minutes. Then drain.
– Cook meat while noodles soak.
– Put some oil in a wok or pan. Stir fry the meat, veggies, and noodles together for 5-7 minutes.
– Add sauce and peanuts. Continue to cook for a minute or so.
Another adventurous thing we did this weekend was to paint the downstairs bathroom orange. It went from dull:
Just a few hours after I bought the paint on Saturday, I started feeling terrible (for the second time this month). I am just now starting to feel well again. So while I was feeling bad and whining, Ryan painted the bathroom. I am THRILLED with the way it looks.
We also added this rustic mirror from http://www.wisteria.com. I think it ties it all together. Thank you Grandy for showing us the site!
That concludes our downstairs renovation! I will have lots to show from the upstairs soon!